Boiler Service in Congleton
Due For A Boiler Service in Congleton?
When it comes to the health of you and your family, you shouldn’t take any undue risks. Having your boiler serviced regularly will not only keep your family ‘washed and warm’, it could also potentially save their lives.
Carbon monoxide poisoning can be deadly. It’s caused by defective or badly maintained gas appliances. As well as having adequate carbon monoxide detectors in key places in your home, it is critical that you have your boiler checked and serviced regularly to make sure it’s working safely and efficiently.
A well maintained boiler saves your life and your money!
What will our gas safe engineer do during the service?
- Check all of your boiler’s controls and make sure they are functioning correctly and safely.
- Check your boiler’s gas pressure to ensure it’s correct for your specific model.
- Conduct a flue test to ensure your boiler is not releasing unsafe emissions e.g. carbon monoxide.
- Visually inspect every aspect of your boiler, checking for leaks, corrosion and potential problems down the line.
- Offer boiler safety and economising tips and advice based on your specific boiler set up.
Why Choose Your Repair?
- Card payments accepted
- Rapid response
- 12 month Guarantee on all our work
- All our rates are 100% transparent
- All our staff are CRB (DBS) checked
- Friendly, uniformed staff, with visible Identification
- Boiler Repairs
- Boiler Servicing
- Boiler Installs
- Fault Diagnosis
- Gas Repairs
- Gas Safety Reports (CP12)
- Emergency Repairs
- Power Flushes
- Thermostatic valves
- Radiator Bleeding
- Radiator Leaks
- Radiator Installs
- Radiator Noise
- Immersion Heaters
- Central Heating Repairs
- Vented Cylinders
- Unvented Cylinders
- Central Heating Controls
- Central Heating Pumps
- Central Heating Installations
All Your Repair work is fully guaranteed for 12 months. Phone or email us today for more information or to get a FREE no-obligation quote.