Boiler Service and Safety
Boiler service and safety is a passion of ours here at YourRepair. As one of the key components of any modern home, we are passionate about making sure your boiler is safe and working correctly, so that you and your family can live without any chance of problems arising.
Our meticulous attention to detail and customer service, along with our fully transparent charging structure, makes us the logical choice for all boiler service and safety work in Staffordshire and Cheshire. Add that to the fact that all of our work is guaranteed for a full 12 months, including parts and workmanship, and you can see why people are turning to YourRepair for all their general plumbing needs.
What will our gas safe engineer do during the boiler service?
- Check all of your boiler’s controls and make sure they are functioning correctly and safely.
- Check your boiler’s gas pressure to ensure it’s correct for your specific model.
- Conduct a flue test to ensure your boiler is not releasing unsafe emissions e.g. carbon monoxide.
- Visually inspect every aspect of your boiler, checking for leaks, corrosion and potential problems down the line.
- Offer boiler safety and economising tips and advice based on your specific boiler set up.
Why Choose YourRepair?
- All of our rates are 100% transparent
- Fast reliable response
- 12 month guarantee on all our work
- Friendly, uniformed staff, with visible identification
- All our staff are CRB (DBS) checked
- Card payments accepted
All of our boiler service work here at YourRepair comes with a fixed price rate, meaning you will never have to pay more than we quote. We are also Gas Safe registered and have over 40 years of experience, meaning we will always deliver a professional and safe service.
With safety in mind, having your boiler serviced is also paramount to keeping you and your family safe and protected from any accidental risks. Badly maintained gas appliances are one of the main causes of death by carbon monoxide poisoning, meaning a boiler safety check could potentially save lives. So with that in mind, it is always wise to have your old boiler checked and serviced regularly – why not enquire with us today?
Keeping on top of your boiler’s maintenance could also save you a lot of money in the future if a major breakdown does occur. Although you may not want to pay for boiler servicing when it seems to be working fine, it is the only way to avoid the costly price of buying a new one all together if the worst was to happen in the future.
For those that are lucky enough to have their boiler under a manufacturer warranty, you too should be keeping up to date with its servicing and safety. This is vital as there is a condition in boiler warranties whereby you need to have it serviced annually, so why not get YourRepair out on the job just to make sure there are no problems and that your warranty is still valid?
Make sure you and your family are safe by having your boiler serviced by YourRepair. We offer a quick and professional service that could potentially save lives and a lot of money. Enquire today and see how much we could save you!
Services We Provide
- Blocked toilets, sinks pipes & drains
- Toilet repair, replace or install
- Shower repair, replace or install
- Outside Taps, repair,replace or install
- Stopcock repair, replace or install
- Tap repair or replace
- Burst pipes repaired
- Saniflo repair or replace
- Leaks repaired
- Thermostat problems
- Radiators & valves
- Ball valves
- Air locks
- Hot water problems
- Immersion heaters
- Unvented water cylinders
- Pumps repaired replaced or installed
- Water heater repair or install
- Water tanks, repair replace or install